That's rough buddy
I've had a hot comb touch my ear before. (I was having my hair straightened and they were getting the knots out.) Not fun!
我以前被人用电热梳烫到过我的耳朵。(当时我正在把头发理直,他们想要把我头发的结打理好。)一点都不好玩!
Raccet Kun
I did and he growed my hair back
我去理发过,他当时把我的头发往后拉。
Chelikani Ramarao
Why would you go to a barbar with a shaved head
为什么你们要去找自己是光头的理发师剪头发。
Admiral MondowGaming
extra service tattoo
额外服务是纹身。
Pep
Shaved head is not bald
是剃光头而不是秃头。
J
Just yesterday someone showed me a chineese guy cutting someone's hair with a comb and an angle grinder
就在昨天,有人给我看了中国人用梳子和角磨机给别人剪头发的视频。
ErickGz Pro
imagine accidentally cutting someone's ear off
想象一下不小心把别人的耳朵割下来了的场景。
Nyankana
I really love how the hairs on those young people look like they were barely trimmed... After going through that firey haircut.
在经历了烙铁烫之后,我真的很喜欢那些年轻人的头发看起来像是刚刚修剪过一样。
Oliver Harris
“I’ll have a skin fade please”
“请给我做一次皮肤脱色。”
Izzy Caroline
Customers' reaction looks worried though
After finish: "I've survived" face
顾客的反应让人有点担心,剪完头发后:表情上都写着“我还活着。”
-High Minds-
Honestly I can't even imagine how bad that smells
老实说,我甚至无法想象那味道有多难闻。
ShlveR
No wonder he is bald. Probably burned his whole head with that iron bar.
难怪他秃顶了。可能是用那根烙铁烫了他的头。
Brown Rabbit
I can imagine the smell of singed hair.
我能想象头发烧焦的味道。
FlakeyFilms
I bet customers would think of him as their grandpa
我打赌顾客会把他当成他们的爷爷。
potatomato :p
Next: chinese barber uses a light saber to shave beard.
接下来:中国理发师用烙铁刮胡子。
Isshiki
remember me when you get famous ok thx
当你出名的时候,要记得我。
Chlorine Dioxide Supreme
'It used to be common in the past' -
这在过去很常见。
NSB2K
I never seen any Chinese with beard !!
我从没见过有胡子的中国人!
potatomato :p
@NSB2K this is your lucky day. I'm 1 in 2 billion.
今天是你的幸运日。我是20亿分之一。
Song
i'm sure 99% of Chinese people didn't know about this type of barber lol.
我敢保证99%的中国人不知道还有这种类型的理发师。笑死我了。
just some idiot on internet
Yup me too lol
是的,我也不知道。
Mona Jackson
I know. But I can't try
我知道,但是我不敢尝试。
Soga Chew
As a oversea chinese i can comfirm
作为一个在海外的中国人,我不知道。
Me Soyy
do you know every barber in your country? didn't think so
你认识你们国家的每个理发师吗?我不认为你都认识。
Ani Kumar
@Me Soyy the video mentions this method of 'cutting' hair is old school for China. Now very few people do it.
It is not a matter of knowing this barber only, although yes I also don't know every barber in my country.
视频中提到这种“剪发”方法在中国是非常古老的了,现在很少有人用这种理发方式了。这个问题不在于认不认识这个理发师,尽管我要承认,我也不了解我国的每个理发师。
Jun
It's impossible to know everything about 9.6 million square kilometers.
960万平方公里的事,怎么可能都知道。
Reine Mercado
This method was common in the past because it kills lice--eggs, nymphs and adults.
这种方法在过去很常见,因为它可以*死虱子,卵,幼虫和成虫。
Yeetus Feetus
Imagine if it acciedentally burned the head. Ouch
想象一下如果意外烧伤了头部。天哪。
Maria Eatrada
I think she meant how nymphs grow to be adults so like the stages of the life cycle
我想她指的是幼虫长大成为成虫,和生命周期的各个阶段一样。
Karina Comanescu
But isn't it harmful for the hair?
这个难道对你的头发没有伤害吗?
Karen Y
@Karina Comanescu probably not. the hair is dead. Some barbershops in the US finishes haircuts by flaming the ends with a lighter. this seals the ends to prevent split ends
应该不会。头发已经失去活性了。美国的一些理发店用打火机点燃发梢来完成理发。这样可以密封端部,防止发梢分叉。
Karina Comanescu
@Karen Y thanks for the answer☺️
谢谢你的回答。
Stephanie Lim
no, I think what she meant are stages of a lice's life. From egg- nymph- adult.
不,我认为她的意思是虱子生命的各个阶段。虫卵、幼虫、成虫。
David Platt
@Stephanie Lim oh. that is new to me. Thank you.
对我来说这是新知识,谢谢你。
Sharon Taylor
She means adult lice.
她是指成熟的虱子。
Sleepy panda
your not a coward at all, you habve just chosen life over death by hot iron!!!
你根本不是胆小鬼,你只是在烙铁面前选择了生而不是死!
The Hacks-By-Jack Channel
Scissors create split ends. This melts and seals the ends. This is better.
剪刀剪了之后会让头发产生分叉,这个方法会熔化并把头发密封好,这个更好。
TECH HACK
@The Hacks-By-Jack Channel it will damage hairs by heat
I don't know but that seems rough for hairs
太高的温度会损伤头发,其实我也不了解,但这对头发来说太粗鲁了。
Shady
@The Hacks-By-Jack Channel dull scissors create split ends, that’s why there’s specific sharp hair cutting scissors. This is literally burning your hair off
钝的剪刀剪了之后会产生开口甚至分叉,这就是为什么要使用特别锋利的剪发专用剪刀的原因。 实际上这样把你的头发烧毁了。
lovely9987 red
I can smell the burnt hair from here
我能从这里闻到头发烧焦的味道。
Lynn Little
I would trust him sonce he's been doing it for 60 years
我相信他,因为他已经做这件事情有60年了。
Student A Fake
You should trust him more when he hits 100
那如果他到100岁时候,你应该更加相信他。
Mm WH
70 years plus
应该是70多年了。
Smit Patil
this grandpa is 91 year old. What if iron rod slips accidentally ?
这位爷爷已经91岁了。万一烙铁不小心滑下来了怎么办?
CALIMA Production
Honestly I'm more worried about his age than the hot steel
老实说,我更担心的是他的年龄,而不是他的工具。
Peanut530
Much respect and I love to be one of his customers if i were in China.
我很尊重他,如果我在中国,我很想要他给我理发。