一,以后的第二杯半价,我一个人喝两杯!
After the second cup half price, I a person drink two cups!
二,果然,仙女和凡人注定是无法在一起的
Sure enough, fairies and mortals are doomed to be unable to be together
三,收起儿女情长,一心建设祖国大好河山
Put away your love for your children and concentrate on building great rivers and mountains of the motherland
四,我是混世大魔王,感谢你曾做我的盖世英雄
I am a devil incarnate, thank you for being my hero.
五,那天自人海里一眼见你,现在把你好好还回人海里
I saw you from the sea that day, and now I will return you to the sea.
六,我把星星还回了宇宙
I returned the stars to the universe
七,女孩子有她的水星记,男孩子有他的山海经。最终水星记平行,山海不可平
Girls have her mercury records, boys have his mountain and sea classics. In the end, Mercury is parallel, and mountains and seas are not flat
八,我明白,有些人来自于人海,也终将回归到人海
I understand that some people come from the sea of people and will eventually return to the sea of people
九,仙女回归,祝我与孤独和好如初
The fairy returns, wishing me peace with loneliness.
十,我的第二杯半价过期了,欢迎下一个半价
My second half price has expired. Welcome to the next half price
十一,散伙是人间常态,我们又没有什么例外
In order to seek further development, the cooperative relationship is now terminated
十二,为谋求更长足的发展,现终止合作关系
In order to seek further development, the cooperative relationship is now terminated
十三,旧人就不带去新年了
The old people won't take it to the New Year
十四,谢谢,你已经陪我走到你力所能及的地方了
Thank you. You have accompanied me as far as you can.
十五,长期战略伙伴关系到此为止,祝您有个互利共赢多元平衡安全高效的开放型经济体系
The long-term strategic partnership ends here. I wish you a mutually beneficial, win-win, pluralistic, balanced, safe and efficient open economy system
十六,把你归还人间,是清醒也是知趣
Returning you to the world is sober and interesting
十七,本就萍水相逢,祝你今后快乐
I met you by chance. I wish you happiness in the future
十八,从此无心爱良夜,任他明月下西楼
From then on, there was no beloved night, and he was allowed to go down to the west building in the bright moon
十九,那天早上的雾散了,不止早上,不止雾
The fog dispersed that morning, not only in the morning, but also in the fog